Our Artwork Guidelines
Please ensure that ALL ARTWORK is sent to us in the correct format, so that we can attend to your job efficiently.
Artwork will ONLY be accepted in the below specific formats:
1. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe PDF, Adobe In-Design, EPS, TIFF & JPEG. NO COREL DRAW OR FREEHAND FILES CAN BE OPENED FROM OUR SIDE.
2. All colours should be supplied in a CMYK or PANTONE break down. Please note we do not print metallic colours & therefore all metallic pantones should be converted to a CMYK break down.
3. When sending through JPEGS/TIFFS or PSD’s please ensure that the minimum resolution of images is 72DPI & please use a maximum quality compression when saving files.
4. Make sure all fonts are converted to paths or provide us with the relevant font files.
5. Ensure any images used in the layups are embedded or provide us with these links too.
6. Illustrator template for products will be provided on request, please set up artwork in the Artwork layer.
7. When artwork exceeds 7MB, please transfer files to us rather than sending via email.